Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Alfalfa Was Right

The Test Results Are In ...

My doctor says, in order to get my good cholesterol up, I need to have more sex.

Well, he actually called it "aerobic activity," but that's just a euphemism for sex, right?

He also told me that drinking 3/4 cup of a cocktail of 4 cups apple juice, 3 cups white grape juice, and 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar will lower bad cholesterol.

First he tells me to have sex, then to drink vinegar; what's next, smoke pot so I don't need bifocals?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pol Watcher said...

Glaucoma kills! Smoke away...

4:35 PM  
Blogger willyswonka said...

....and it's great having sex while you're stoned so you get to kill two birds with one stone hahaha ...I kill myself with my humour ;)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Reverend Steve said...

Is that how it works? Women give us their good cholesterol, and in return we give them semen aka the original South Beach diet?

Who says the universe isn't fair?

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home